Followers

Saturday 10 March 2018

Vannessa's March Challenge Card - Saturday 10th March

Good Morning and welcome to my post for the new challenge from Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month our challenge is Spring or Easter and I chose to use the gorgeous Girl In Spring for my card.

I totally love the colour of her dress - it looks a bit darker, more emerald green in real life and it was really hard to find any matching patterned papers for her. I do think these paler colours set the image off really well though.


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and the sky is coloured with pearlescent chalks. You can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: